We want our brides to be happy with their purchase. We understand online shopping on the web can be challenging, so we highly encourage you to ask any questions prior to placing your order. We are happy to assist! However, what if you are unhappy with your purchase after you order it? What can you do?
- In order to allow a reasonable time to view your item and make a decision if it's for you, we allow a 7-day return policy for most items*.
- Please notify us via e-mail only of your intent to make a return within the 7-day period. Any return made without prior notification by e-mail, will be ineligible for refund and will be returned to you.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping charges on returns.
- Item must be returned in original new condition - unworn, not damaged, unaltered, tags attached, not balled up, nor returned in an envelope. A refund will not be issued and item will returned to you if received as described above.
- Our product are often either hand-crafted especially for you or especially ordered therefore there is a 20% re-stocking fee each eligible return.
- Refund amount will only be for the amount paid for the item and does not include shipping charges.
- Customized, colored, silk, lace, beaded, couture, Erica Koesler and Elena Designs veils or accessories are not returnable or refundable due to the and delicate and unique nature of these items.
- Rush orders, orders received within 10 days of a wear date and after a wear date are not returnable/exchangeable. No exceptions.
- Our exchange policy is much like our return policy.
- We must be first notified via e-mail within the 7-day period.
- Please inform us of what you would like to return and what you would like to exchange the item with.
- Keep in mind, the same production/ship times will apply for the replacement item (i.e. - if an item requires 3 weeks delivery, it will take another 3 weeks for the exchanged item to arrive). See product description for estimated shipping times for each item.
- We must receive the returned item first, before shipping the exchanged item.
- Shipping costs for the return and exchange are the responsibility of the buyer.
- All other return requirements as stated in refund policy apply to an item being returned for an exchange.
- There is not a re-stocking fee for exchange items if policy is followed.
- If you should receive the item damaged from delivery, please reach out to us immediately. We will exchange the same item for you. The item will need to be returned to us and we will issue a replacement upon receipt of the damaged item.
- Note: Please keep in mind as a quality check for our brides we do photograph in detail the item(s) ordered prior to shipment including the packaging and outer shipping box.
Items Not Returnable/Refundable*
- All Customized, Colored, Silk, Lace, Beaded, and Designer Veils and accessories (Erica Koesler and Elena Designs) are not returnable/exchangeable.
- Rush orders and orders received within 10 days of a wear date (before or after) are not returnable/exchangeable. No exceptions.
1) E-Mail Us. Please notify us first via e-mail of your intent to return or exchange your item(s) within 7 days of receipt of your item for authorized store credit to be applied. Seven (7) days allows you to view your item, try it on, see if it works with your look. Plenty of time to decide if it works for you. Be sure though to contact us first! If we are not contacted prior to making your return, the return/exchange will not be accepted.
2) Return Requirements. The item must be in new condition (not worn/damaged/altered etc...). The return must be in original packaging, returned in a box and not an envelope, not balled up nor damaged after receipt. Items returned that show signs of wear, alteration, damage, and unauthorized returns are not returnable and will be returned to you making any return ineligible for exchange or store credit.
Items Not Returnable/Exchangeable:
Any Customized and colored wedding veil (i.e. - blush, champagne, black etc...), silk tulle veils, lace veils, beaded veils and products by Erica Koesler, Elena Designs, rush orders and items ordered within 10 days a wear date or returned after a wear date are not returnable/exchangeable. All of these items are final sale. Ask for swatches where available prior to making purchase.
How Can I Increase the Success of Choosing an Item I Will Like?
Shopping online for wedding items is no small feat! So here's some tips, ladies:
Read the Descriptions
I know...we're just don't like reading. But, when it comes to shopping online for wedding accessories, take the time to read the product descriptions. Not just on our site, but any site. There is host of great information for you telling you about each item, what it is made of, what are components, the measurements, available colors, potential customization, shipping times and even some have styling ideas! So take advantage of the information readily available to you.
Are You a Serious Bride? Swatch It!
We offer swatches for most veil fabrics, so serious brides can see the colors in person and match it to their dress before making a final decision. You don't have to be in the dark about this. Send us an e-mail or go to the contact us form and let us know which color you would like to see.
Ask Us, We're Happy to Assist
We have been in the wedding bridal accessories business since 2001 and we know our stuff! We are very current with leading trends, colors, styles, textures for wedding dresses and accessories each season. Of course, we know our own products too! So don't be afraid to reach out and ask us any questions whether it's about a certain item, for ideas, tips, or if you need help styling your look. We've done it for years!
A Note about Hand-Crafted Accessories
Keep in mind hand-sewn, hand-wired, hand-made, and colored bridal accessories will differentiate slightly from the item in the photos shown, especially if it is a natural product such as silk, freshwater pearls, feathers, etc.... This isn't a bad thing. After all, it means its unique and just for you!