We recently updated our return policy to help our brides make better choices for their wedding accessories. Here are some of the recent changes:
1) Return Policy Period Now 7-Days: Brides now have 7 consecutive days to view their item and possibly see it with their dress to make a final decision. If a bride finds the item does not work for her, we just need to be informed of the intent to return by e-mail within the 7-day period of delivery. If the return guidelines are followed, a refund will be made.
2) We Offer Refunds Now Instead of Store Credit: We have adjusted our return policy on our website to offer refunds on most items instead of a store credit. All a bride needs to do is review and follow the return policy.
3) Exceptions: As much as we wish we could offer refunds on the following, we have a few exceptions that cannot be returned and are final sales. They are as follows:
- Customized Veils
- Colored Veils and Accessories
- Silk, Lace, Beaded, Embroidered Veils
- Couture Veils
- Erica Koesler Products
- Elena Design Products
(I know, Booooo!)
4) Also to Note: So, there is another exception...all rushed orders and orders made within 10 days of a wear date are not returnable/refundable. Sorry, no exceptions.